Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Services and Legal Disclaimer
Age of Majority Agreement
You are 18 years of age or older, and legally able to enter into this agreement.
Services Rendered Agreement
The outer world perception of intuitive/psychic/empathic/healing abilities varies drastically, therefore, any information, communications and/or consultations with Sacred Power Incorporated and/or Donna Francis for this intent and purpose are to be considered as spiritual education and entertainment purposes only.
Professional Services Agreement
By paying for or accepting a consultation/session from Donna Francis/Sacred Power Incorporated, you agree that the information received whether verbal or energetic are not a substitute for and are never intended to take the place of the services from a licensed medical, mental health, legal, financial, and/or business professional. You are encouraged to seek advice from a qualified expert for formal guidance on such and related matters.
Donna Francis/Sacred Power Incorporated, do not accept any liability and/or responsibility for any action(s), choice(s) and/or decision(s) any client may choose to take or make, or not take or make, stemming from their consultation/session with Donna Francis/Sacred Power Incorporated. Donna Francis/Sacred Power Incorporated provides no guarantees, or implied warranties and is not responsible for any interpretations, choices/decisions made or actions taken by clients.
You are encouraged to listen to the voice within your heart as to whether you are, or you are not, in agreement with what another states about your life before making any choices/decisions or taking any actions.
For any service rendered, you will indemnify and hold harmless Sacred Power Incorporated and/or Donna Francis, their heirs, relatives, successors, agents, employees, and assignees in perpetuity against any and all claims and actions arising out of your consultation(s)/session(s) with Donna and/or Sacred Power Incorporated, including, without limitation, expenses, judgments, fines, settlements and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with any liability, suit, action, loss, or damage arising or resulting from said consultation(s).
Consultations are for personal use only. You shall not publish, display, share, distribute and/or publicly archive any material, photos, content, etc. offered to you during your consultation(s)/session(s) without express written permission from Donna Francis or an agent of Sacred Power Incorporated.
The contents of SacredPower.ca is copyrighted. You may share this information through any appropriate medium as long as a proper credit line is included.
General information received during a consultation/session may be used without limitation by Donna Francis/Sacred Power Incorporated. The information used in any material form will not contain or reveal any specific information about your session, nor will it reference your identity, unless explicit written consent has been given (i.e. testimonials).
All information received during the consultation/session with Donna Francis/Sacred Power Incorporated regarding any personal information about you exchanged during the session is held in strict confidentiality. My ground of being with all individuals is based on trust, integrity and discretion, thus any information related to you received or shared throughout the consultation(s)/session(s) will not be shared in any way except as in noted in the above paragraph.
Appointment, Payment and Cancellation Agreement
- All monies paid determine the session time allotment (ie 1-hour, 1.5-hours, etc). Any time that the session goes beyond the allotted scheduled session time, the client will be invoiced for that time in 15 minute increments based on the paid fee of the session, or the amount will be deducted from the remaining monies on a purchased coaching package. Client will be informed of this should it appear that the session may go over, and given the option to continue and agree to pay the additional fee, or end the session and if required, book another session.
- Fees for services are subject to change without notice.
- Fees are in Canadian dollars.
- For Canadian clients, fees may be paid by e-transfer. Paying through Paypal will incur an additional minimum fee of $3.00 on every $100 to cover the costs of Paypal’s fees. An invoice will be sent to you once a date and time has been determined.
- International clients paying through Paypal will incur an administration minimum fee of $5.00 on every $100.00 to cover the costs of Paypal’s fees. An invoice will be sent to you once a date and time has been determined.
- Fees do not include a recording of the session; you are welcome to record your session on your own personal devices.
- After a session is completed, any future post session questions or clarifications will require the setting of another paid session, unless there is a paid membership.
- Unless otherwise agreed to by both parties, all sessions are paid for through paypay online or by e-transfer (Canada only) and are to be settled at least 48 hours in advance of session. A session time is not held or confirmed until payment is received.
- An appointment may be rescheduled without charge by either party with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice; only one re-scheduling of an appointment is permitted.
- A confirmed appointment may be cancelled with a full refund, less a $25 administration fee with a minimum of 36 hours notice.
- Any appointment cancelled with less than 36 hours notice is subject to 50% cancellation fee.
- Any appointment cancelled with less 24 hours notice is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Any rescheduling and/or cancellation must be done directly with Donna Francis/Sacred Power Incorporated via a phone call or email.
- Circumstances may require Donna Francis/Sacred Power Incorporated to cancel an appointment with short notice. Any such cancellation will be fully refunded, unless rescheduling occurs.
Sacred Power allows us to unlock the truth of who we are and the potentiality that comes with It.